Wrought iron doors add elegance to any building or garden. Doors keep out the unwanted animals out of the garden, as well as dividing the space into an outdoor area. L type hinges are standard for wrought iron doors and are composed of a “male” L-shaped part, together with a “female” tube welded to a plate. The plate on the purchased J-bolt hinges has four pre-drilled bolt holes – two at each end – and comes with four bolts and nuts for each full hinge. You will have to drill holes in a wrought iron post, or in the side of a running door to install these hinges.
Latest Blog Post
- How A Blot, A Screw and A Stud Vary? May 17, 2018
- Types of Rust Protections for Increasing Longevity of Iron Fences May 16, 2018
- How to Restore Furniture: Ideas and Tips May 15, 2018
- 7 Spectacular Types of Fences for Your Garden May 14, 2018
- 6 Different Types of Wire Fencing May 14, 2018