Choosing a beautiful wrought iron fencing is always a complicated task since there are thousands of possible combinations of forging elements. There are hundreds of combinations in the catalogues of NIRTEJ alone. Depicted here is spiralling wrought iron joints that sit beautifully in the middle of a fence that looks similar from both the upper and the lower ends. All the four threads of the spiral are square and are matched with the connecting sides that are also in square shape.
Latest Blog Post
- How A Blot, A Screw and A Stud Vary? May 17, 2018
- Types of Rust Protections for Increasing Longevity of Iron Fences May 16, 2018
- How to Restore Furniture: Ideas and Tips May 15, 2018
- 7 Spectacular Types of Fences for Your Garden May 14, 2018
- 6 Different Types of Wire Fencing May 14, 2018