The products made from wrought iron, cast iron and steel are generally powder coated to make them resistant to corrosion. However, some of the surfaces rusts with the weather effects over time. They can be protected by applying coats of paint over them. The paint breaks downs with UV light so needs to be reapplied about once a year.
Latest Blog Post
- How A Blot, A Screw and A Stud Vary? May 17, 2018
- Types of Rust Protections for Increasing Longevity of Iron Fences May 16, 2018
- How to Restore Furniture: Ideas and Tips May 15, 2018
- 7 Spectacular Types of Fences for Your Garden May 14, 2018
- 6 Different Types of Wire Fencing May 14, 2018